I have been treating problem gamblers and their loved ones for nearly twenty years. And now with State-funded treatment, I am able to offer gambling counseling at no cost.
- Has gambling taken control of your life?
- Do you spend more time or money gambling than you planned?
- Do you gamble to escape problems or feelings such as stress, boredom, anger, loss, emptiness or loneliness?
- Do you feel depressed, remorseful, anxious, numb or suicidal after gambling?
- Are you experiencing more problems in your finances, relationships, work or health because of your gambling?
- Do you lie, hide, or make excuses for your gambling?
- Are you embarrassed or ashamed about your gambling?
Through therapy you can find the help and hope you need to make life without gambling possible:
- Find the strength to live your life free from gambling, urges, and other addictions
- Relieve your financial pressures and stressors
- Minimize urges and other triggers to gamble
- Develop healthy coping skills, connections and activities in place of gambling
- Rebuild your self-esteem, and self-confidence
- Process the guilt, shame and other painful feelings and experiences that often led you to continue gambling
- Regain trust and become trustworthy
- Find support without judgment
Call, text or email for a confidential consultation, or to schedule a free individuala or group session: 619-405-6180 or Suzanne@SuzanneForHelp.com.